The Radio Shack Clock boy is back:
A frivolous lawsuit attack.
But the judge cleaned his clock;
for the boy quite a shock!
All court costs and lawyers’ fees! Smack!
Background: Barack Obama surely know how to pick winners.
A 14 year Muslim boy finds a 30 year old alarm clock from Radio Shack, opens it and modifies it slightly so it can be used as a timing device for bombs. He shows it to his science teacher who tells him – Good, but don’t show it to anyone. He does carry it in class the rest of the day, and when it beeps (that’s the circuit you splice to the detonator) his English teacher freaks out and calls the police. He refuses to cooperate and gets arrested.
For this he got invited to the White House?After this ““severe psychological trauma”, meeting President Obama on social media and an invitation to the White House, where he meets the president Monday on the South Lawn at the astronomy event other equally traumatic experiences followed:
2. A meeting with Sergey Brin, co-founder of Google, at a science fair;
3. Praise by Facebook co-founder Mark Zuckerberg;
4. Being named the beneficiary of a $20,000 fundraising campaign;
5. An invitation by a Canadian astronaut to visit;
6. An appearance with Dr. Oz;
7. Praise from MIT scientist Chanda Prescod-Weinstein for being “my ideal student”;
8. A proclamation by New York City of “Ahmed Day”;
9. A visit with Sudanese President Omar al Bashir, who is wanted by the International Criminal Court for genocide.
10. A visit with Turkey’s Prime Minister, Ahmet Davutoglu;
11. A trip to the Middle East during which, as the Huffington Post described it, he “hung with Jordan’s Queen Rania”;
12. A visit to Mecca as an honored guest of Saudi Arabia King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud. (Source: http://www.wnd.com/2017/02/clock-boy-gets-clock-cleaned-in-free-speech-victory/#vp7tzO2jEo2clGro.99 )
In spite of these traumatic experiences the judge was not persuaded and ordered the boy to pay all court costs and the lawyers’ fees for the defense.
There is yet hope for America.