NEW YORK — Talk radio star Michael Savage has characterized his being abruptly pulled off the radio on Monday afternoon following a discussion of Hillary Clinton’s health issues as an act of “pure sabotage.”
Mike Savage was pulled off the air
for mentioning drugs, that’s not fair.
Levodopa, one takes
against Parkinson’s shakes.
Is Hillary worse for the wear?
Here are some of the common side effects of Levodopa:
- Abnormal thinking: holding false beliefs that cannot be changed by fact
- clenching or grinding of teeth
- clumsiness or unsteadiness
- difficulty swallowing
- excessive watering of mouth
- false sense of well being
- feeling faint
- general feeling of discomfort or illness
- hallucinations (seeing, hearing, or feeling things that are not there)
- hand tremor, increased
- nausea or vomiting
- unusual and uncontrolled movements of the body, including the face, tongue, arms, hands, head, and upper body
- unusual tiredness or weakness.
Does Hillary Clinton display any of these symptoms?