As preadolescent he fails to behave.
This man is a fraud
Both here and abroad
And clueless as leader, he is but a knave.
“We have the wind in our face because the American people have the wind in their faces,” David Axelrod told an audience of New Hampshire politicians and business leaders September 27. “So this is going to be a titanic struggle. But I firmly believe we’re on the right side of the struggle.”
A Titanic struggle in Obama’s way
The iceberg of debt, what more can I say.
The music is playing,
Please Run! Sarah, run to our aid, don’t delay.
Sep 22 2011 FDA: Over-the-counter asthma inhalers containing chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) will no longer be made or sold after Dec. 31, 2011
Users of Primatene Mist will need a prescription product to treat their asthma. Asthma accounts for one-quarter of all emergency room visits in the U.S. each year, with 2 million emergency room visits. Each day 11 Americans die from asthma. There are more than 4,000 deaths due to asthma each year, many of which are avoidable with proper treatment like over-the-counter asthma inhalers.
The reason for their phase out is U.S. in complying to a U.N. mandate to phase out all CFC’s since they burn up the ozone layer over Antarctica, and to a lesser degree over the North Pole.
During the heydays of CFC production we produced about one megaton annually of all types of CFC combined. This led to an increase in CFC of about 25 parts per trillion in the atmosphere per year. After 1994 the CFC’s were phased out and replaced with HCFC’s. The total amount of CFC’s in the air is now decreasing by about 1 percent per year.
A quick calculation shows that over the counter inhalers release maybe 100 tons of CFC’s per year. This would increase the level in the atmosphere by 0.002 parts per trillion per year. Since CFC’s now are decreasing by 20 parte per trillion /year it would speed up the decrease by 1/10000.
So this banning of CFC inhalers will decrease the time to return to previous levels from 100 years to 99 years and 361 days. And for this we are banning $10 inhalers and forcing asthma sufferers to use prescription devices at more than 40 dollars, and increase the number of emergency room visits, and even asthma related deaths. For four days in a hundred years?
In the meantime the Ozone hole is closing again by itself, maybe due to actions already taken.
Obama assassinates, war just the same,
So Habeas Corpus in now but a name.
The predator strikes
On Americans, Yikes!
Constitution is void – and that’s to our shame.
The president’s two daughters, Sasha and Malia, were listed as “Senior Staff” on the manifest of a family safari to Africa, which cost taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars at a minimum, according to a government corruption fighter based in Washington.
Sasha, Malia are now “Senior staff”
That makes them fair game in the world of riff-raff.
The Botswana vacation
A joyous occasion
Who are they kidding? Well, I do not laugh.
Read more: President daughters now designated ‘senior staff’ http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=351813#ixzz1ZwaPDGjy
“Mormonism, America’s Islam” is a book written in 1912 by Bruce Kinney. Can that premise possibly be true?
Let us find out what Mormons and Muslims have in common.
Here is a list of Similarities between Muhammad and Joseph Smith:
– Visited by an angel. (Muhammad: Gabriel. Joseph Smith: Moroni)
– Given visions.
– Told that no true religion existed on the earth.
– Was sent to restore the long-lost faith as the one true religion.
– A book produced from their teachings claimed to be “inspired by God.” (1)
– Each claimed to be illiterate or uneducated and used this as proof the book was inspired.
– Each claimed the Bible was lost, altered, corrupted and unreliable. (2)
– Each claimed his new holy book was the most correct and perfect book on earth.
– Each claimed to be a final prophet of God.
– Each claimed he was persecuted because of his pure faith.
– Each was a polygamist who had many wives.
– Immediately after his death a fight broke out from among the “faithful converts” as to who would succeed him.
– Both religions have those who follow the “original doctrine” of the founding leaders and like these founding leaders, have been violent, polygamists, and have revelations justifying their evil actions. (3)
– Each has progressive revelation. (“New” revelation always replaces older revelation that became inconvenient to the prophet.)
– Each advocated a theocratic type of government.
– Each rejected original sin and the doctrine of the trinity.
– Each taught a salvation by good works.
– Each taught a here-after with graded rewards for works.
– Both claim Mormonism and Islam to be the world’s fastest growing religion. (4)
(1) Joseph Smith: The Book of Mormon, Muhammad: The Quran.
(2) The golden plates with reformed Egyptian hieroglyphics shown to Joseph Smith are nowhere to be found, so no source critical analysis can be performed. The sayings of Mohammad were written down in part, but mostly carried by oral tradition until 130 years later when the Quran was written down and agreed upon by a committee. No source critical analysis is allowed, since this would blaspheme Muhammad. Contrast this with the Holy Bible. It has received many revisions of source critical analysis, and when the Dead Sea Scrolls were found it turned out that most, if not all claims of alteration were false.
(3) Mormons have turned peaceful, no violent conversion is permitted, but if you want a Temple wedding you have to fulfill your missionary duty. Muhammad started the concept of Jihad, or Holy War. In the Quran it means just that, and according to Sharia Law 1/8 of all your charitable giving must go to Jihad. Many modern Muslims take Jihad to be proselytizing by persuation.
(4) The fastest growing faith is Evangelical Christianity, mostly in Asia and frequently of the Charismatic type.
has issued a ruling that I call insane.
If you own your own cow
We will still not allow
you drink from its milk, to appeal is in vain.
What follows is an excerpt from Judge Patrick J. Fiedler (Circuit Court, Branch 8, State of Wisconsin) ruling:
(1) no, Plaintiffs do not have a fundamental right to own and use a dairy cow or a dairy herd;
(2) no, Plaintiffs do not have a fundamental right to consume the milk from their own cow;
(3) no, Plaintiffs do not have a fundamental right to board their cow at the farm of a farmer;
(4) no, the Zinniker Plaintiffs’ private contract does not fall outside the scope of the State’s police power;
(5) no, Plaintiffs do not have a fundamental right to produce and consume foods of their choice.
(6) no, the DATCP did not act in an ultra vires manner because it had jurisdiction to regulate the Zinniker Plaintiffs’ conduct.
The picture to the right is a cow with a methane recapture kit affixed. Sign of things to come?