“Obama! Obama! We all are Osama!!” (1)
The death of their Martyr avenged on Obama. (2)
His dying wish granted (3)
“More Martyrs” they ranted. (4)
“The Sea of the Martyrs” cries out; like in Ramah. (5) (6)
(1) The rallying cry in Cairo as the mob stormed the (unprotected) U.S. Embassy, toe down the American Flag and replaced it with the black flag of the Islamic Caliphate.
(2) By Obama taking credit for killing Osama, the death must be avenged.
(3) All jihadist Muslims have one dying wish: To die as a martyr, since this is the only sure way to heaven, a most sensually satisfying environment (for men).
(4) The recruitment of jihadists has increased dramatically since the death of Osama.
(5) The Arabian Sea has been renamed “The Sea of the Martyrs” after the body of Osama Bin Laden was dumped.
(6) The reference to Ramah is found in Jeremiah 31:15 (KJV) Thus saith the Lord; A voice was heard in Ramah, lamentation, and bitter weeping; Rahel weeping for her children refused to be comforted for her children, because they were not.
This reference is quoted by St Matthew when Herod orders the killing of all male children under the age of two in the vicinity of Bethlehem.
Jeremiah 31 is a most fascinating chapter where Jeremiah has a dream about the Israelites gathering back to the Promised Land after the exile. Before and after verse 15 there are abundant promises of blessings, and in the middle is this verse, seemingly unconnected. My take on this is there are two restorations of Israel, one before the birth of Jesus Christ and one after. The latter one occurred in 1948.
The dream ends with this prophetic verse: Jeremiah 31:22 (KJV) How long wilt thou go about, O thou backsliding daughter? for the Lord hath created a new thing in the earth, A woman shall compass a man.