The impeachment song: (To the tune of “Please release me, let me go”)
Please impeach me, let me go
I can’t usurp it any more
Make decisions is a chore
and bargain, it is to me a bore.
I believed in change and hope.
It changed for worse, I cannot cope
I began to sulk and mope
I am at the end of my rope.
I have had all I can take
Dethrone me now for goodness sake
Lest a bigger mess I make
So check my credentials, I’m a fake.
I was made in U.S.A.,
but born in Kenya, so they say.
ineligible to play
commander, defrock me, don’t delay.
Nothing I did was a hit.
I acted more like a nit-wit.
Dad was just a drunken Brit.
Depose me, I’m not allowed to quit.
Please, I am but one lame duck
The grizzly moms have too much pluck
I am scared they’ll go amok
So boot me, your country starts to suck.
Sacrificed the SEAL team six
I heaved them all the old deep-six
Add Grand Treason to the mix
Disbar me! This dog has no more tricks.
Fast and Furious was my pace
And that’s how I did win the race.
It did blow up in my face
So launch me somewhere to outer space.
In Benghazi people died
And Hillary and Rice both lied.
I was AWOL, went to hide.
So face it: I’ve joined the other side.
- Lois Lerner of IRS tax exempt division to take the fifth. A Limerick.
- Tornado in Moore, Oklahoma. Our prayers go up.
- Do republicans owe Susan Rice an apology? Dan Pfeiffer of the White House thinks so. I think not.
- IRS targets tea-party, prayer, respect for life for harassment. A Limerick.
- Impeach Obama now!! A song.