Dear God. We come to you in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ with praise and thanksgiving.
We thank you for a bountiful harvest, that thanks to the increase in CO2 levels since the industrial revolution provides food for an additional 2 billion people without starving. (1)
We thank you that the earth is getting greener, so that a wider variety of plants and animals can find habitat. (2)
We praise you for the clouds You put in the sky on the second day of creation that act as the thermostat of the earth so there is a cap on how warm it will get, especially in the tropics that has found its stable temperature. (3)
We thank you for the warming in the temperate regions since the little Ice Age, making wheat farming possible way up in Canada. (4)
We thank you that this warming causes less hurricanes,(5) less tornadoes,(6) less winter storms,(7) gives more rain(8) and less droughts.(9)
And we thank you for the increase in CO2 that is delaying the onset of the coming Ice Age.(10)
And we thank you there is a inexhaustible supply of Thorium, suitable for sustainable and distributed nuclear power so that the energy needs of the future is not dependent on fossil fuel.(11)
And now, we ask you, God to protect the Pope’s soul from the evil forces waiting him in Washington and the United Nations.
They will talk a lot about Carbon Pollution, with which they mean CO2. CO2 is not a pollutant, but real pollution is a great threat to our well being and deeds to be combated at all levels. This takes large amount of energy to clean up the environment, and is made more difficult by making energy more expensive, so please, God, make the Pope see through all their lies.
And please Lord, make the Pope realize their predictions of doom come from failed climate models (12)
He has a meeting with godless and anti-Christian people who advocate Global Governance and the merging of all religions under this secular government.(13)
Jesus never said: Do as the Romans do, but this Pope is in danger of allying himself with these forces and agenda 2030, The New World Order.(14)
Lord, may all Christians heed Your calling in 2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
And Lord, may there be a revival among all who trust in the finished work on the Cross, and follow the Lord, Jesus Christ, and may there be an awakening that the battle is spiritual, and Global Governance leads to even more tyranny,
And God, we thank you as in Lamentations 3:22-23 Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
And we pray this in the Name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
And now for the explanations: (in progress)
(1) CO2 concentration has increased from about 280 ppm in pre-industrial times to 400 ppm today, and is increasing at a rate of 2 ppm per year. We are way past the point of no return, 350 ppm which would lead to a temperature catastrophe. (15) But instead, something rather interesting is occurring. The earth is getting greener! (2) This 40 % increase in CO2 the last 250 years has led to a more than 30 % increase in agricultural production all by itself without adding fertilizer or using higher yielding seeds. (16) Thanks to this we can now feed an additional two billion people on earth without starvation. The news are so good, that the per capita food production is increasing, even as the population is increasing. (17)
Look at it this way. The value of basic agricultural products is more than 1.5 trillion dollars worldwide. 30% of that is due to increased CO2. That means that the CO2 emitted is worth 450 billion dollars, spread out over all farmers and ranchers worldwide. This wealth transfer is occurring right now, and knows no national boundary. It is a gift from the developed countries to the rest of the world. Who could be against that?
It turns out that this wealth transfer occurs without global governance. The leaders of the world will not have their say in who gets the wealth transfer, the U.N. bureaucrats will not get their cut, and politicians cannot get a campaign issue since it occurs without their involvement.
(2) The earth is getting greener! http://lenbilen.com/2013/03/19/co2-the-solution-to-climate-change/
As we can see, since satellite measurements began, most of the earth has gotten greener, especially in the semi-dry savanna areas. A few, small areas in near desert areas are getting more parched, especially in the Socialist Government induced environmental disaster around Lake Aral, and in the Arctic, where some areas are getting colder.
What we see here is cloudiness versus latitude for a number of climate models compared to reality. It shows a total failure to model clouds properly. Modeling of clouds is exceedingly difficult. A better approach is to see what happens when clouds form, and when they do it. We all know that clouds warm by night and cool by day, but they also warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Observing the clouds, when they occur and what types of clouds form plays a major role in the climate balance, far more then increasing CO2.
(4) The saying now is: We had the warmest August ever, and 2015 is on track to be the warmest year ever. In fact, we are not even back to the medieval warming period, when there was at least one farm on Greenland (Gården under sanden) that produced and exported cheese, and there was a forest in what is now the Mendenhall Glacier, north of Juneau, Alaska, now melting and exposing 1000 year old tree stumps well preserved, some even with its bark. Another way of putting it: 2015 is still on track to be among the 1000 coldest in the last 10000 years. See chart at (10)
(5) On September 24 (Hurricane Wilma) it was 10 years since the last major hurricane hit the U.S mainland, by far the longest stretch of time since colonization began.
As we can see, there is a downward trend in hurricanes (+ taifuns, + cyclones) worldwide
In this picture number of strong tornados (EF>=3) are plotted versus CO2 level, not time, but the trend is clear; the higher the CO2 concentration, the lower the number of tornadoes.
(7) Ship logs from the little ice age shows winter storms were more severe. On the other hand the Vikings went to America in open longboats during the medieval warm period.
Winter storm Sandy was said to be unprecedented. However there has been 2 stronger storm surges in Rhode Island, both during the little Ice age:
(8) While I still am looking for the chart signifying more rain, here is a chart that show an increase in maximum snow cover in the Northern Hemisphere. It must have gotten colder, at least as to freezing temperatures. Notice, when it snows, the temperature is often close to freezing, then it gets really cold. So in a winter with much snow the average temperature can be higher than in a winter with little snow.
(9) Worldwide droughts has lessened slightly in the last 30 years, despite the latest California drought.
From the Minoan to the Roman to the Medieval Warming period we are now well into the bog generating phase of an interglacial period. Added CO2 will slow down our decent into the next Ice Age.
(11) Some reasons why a rapid development of Thorium based nuclear power makes sense.
(12) Here is a chart of 73 climate models with a calculated average temperature rise with time. It is to be noted that it is only for the tropical regions (20 Degrees N to 20 Degrees S) and the satellite and balloon data show a very small increase since 1979 0f 0.1C and none at all since 1997. In contrast the models predicted it should be at least 1C warmer by now, or ten times the observed increase.
(13) http://lenbilen.com/2014/12/22/on-the-sin-of-the-world-and-the-lie-what-does-that-mean/ http://lenbilen.com/2012/01/31/chrislam-crusade-or-jihad-or-maybe-marx/